Today we are delighted to announce our Christmas Competition!
This year we are giving away one of the most in-demand Christmas toys, and you could be in with a chance of winning it, courtesy of Dom and Geri.
Win a Barbie Dream House
This fantastic prize comes complete with:
- 10 indoor and outdoor play areas
- 75+ storytelling pieces
- Customisable features
- A working elevator
- Party room with a DJ booth
- Second-story slide with a pool, balcony and hammock swing
- Puppy play area with pool and slide
- Realistic sound effects
- 2 soundscapes
- 3 songs
- 8 light colour options
- 4 light settings – day mode, night mode, party mode and mood lighting
The Barbie Dreamhouse now includes a wheelchair-accessible lift, making it the first Barbie dream house to be suitable for wheelchair barbie, the first time Mattel have released a product with this feature.
Just as we are looking at our first Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle for our daughter Annabelle, Mattel is also planning on creating wheelchair accessible campers and other homes in the future, so it’s amazing that this will now be integrated into young children's storytelling and playtime, a great step towards disability inclusion.
Annabelle doesn't play independently, but we have bought wheelchair barbie for many of her friends which they have loved. We've even sent one over to Annabelle's 3 year old Canadian cousin who hasn't seen Annabelle in two years! We will be seeing her this Christmas and having a wheelchair Barbie is a great way to start conversations about Annabelle before we meet up.
The retail value of the Barbie Dream House is £250 and it is sold out in many places online! Now is your chance to give the perfect Christmas gift by entering our competition to win this Barbie Dream House.
The winner will receive the item, complete with personalised wrapping paper, in time for Christmas!
How to Enter
Simply head to our social media channels and look for our Christmas Competition post which will go live on 1st December 2021. All you need to do is count the number of Dom & Geri Christmas baubles you can see in the image, then like and comment below the post to enter. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
The competition will open on 1st December and run until 8th December, so be quick!
We also giving away 2 wheelchair Barbie toys for joint 2nd prize. Our daughter, Annabelle, loves her wheelchair Barbie and we hope your child will too! The runners up will be chosen at random from the correct entries once the Barbie Dream House winner has been chosen.
Terms and Conditions:
- One entry per person allowed
- Winner of the Barbie Dream House will be chosen at random from all correct entries received
- 2 runners up winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received
- Closing date of competition is 8th December 2021.
- Open to UK residents only
- Winners will be contacted for name / address so that the prize can be posted out.